Have a Sparkling Holiday
At Caraluzzi's Wine & Spirits we have a huge selection of Sparkling Wines and Champagnes for your holiday table! What's the difference you may ask?! All wines with bubbles are sparkling, but Champagnes actually come from, you guessed it, Champagne, a region in northern France. Only certain grapes in that region and production processes are allowed so they are the only bubbly wines that are called Champagne. Other popular sparkling wine types include Prosecco from Italy and Cava from Spain.
Domestic Sparkling Wines
Domaine Chandon Brut
Gruet Blanc De Noir
Roederer Estate Brut
- Domaine Chandon Brut Rose
- Gruet Brut 90 POINTS WS
- Gruet Rosé
- Roederer Estate Brut Rosé 92 POINTS WS 91 POINTS WE
- Schramsburg Brut Rosé 92 POINTS WS 91 POINTS WE
Piper Heidsieck Champagne Brut
André Clouet ‘Grand Reserve’ Champagne Brut
André Clouet Champagne Brut Rosé
- Bollinger Champagne Brut ‘Special Cuvée’ WS94 WE94
- Paul Laurent Brut
- Laurent Perrier Champagne Brut ‘Cuvee Rosé’ 93 POINTS WS 92 POINTS JS
- Laurent Perrier Champagne Brut ‘La Cuvée’ WS91 WE90
- Perrier-Jouet Champagne ‘Belle Epoque’ WA93 WE95
- Taittinger Champagne Brut ‘La Francaise’ WA90 JS90
Sparkling Wines from Europe
Domaine Rolet Cremant Du Jura Blanc Brut
Lively, expressive, and elegant.
Champagne method from Burgundy, France.