Glow in the Dark Jello Shots
Makes about 10 shots
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons tonic water
- 1 envelope (1/4 ounce) unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup gin
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rosewater (optional)
Special equipment: UV black light
Directions: Bring the tonic water to a boil in a small saucepan. Place the gelatin and sugar in a medium heatproof bowl and add the hot tonic water. Stir until dissolved completely, about 2 minutes. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Stir in the gin, lime juice, and rosewater if using. Divide the mixture between 10 shot glasses. Refrigerate until set. Turn on the black light when ready to serve and watch them glow.
Photo and recipe courtesy of kitchn.com
Sweet 'n Tart 'n Tito Punch
Makes 2 quarts
- 2 cups Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 2 cups cranberry/mango juice
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- Juice from:
- 4 lemons
- 4 oranges
- 8 limes
- 2 (12 oz) bottles of quality ginger beer
Step 1: Mix all ingredients in a punchbowl and serve.
Step 2: Garnish with either citrus slices and large ice cubes or dry ice.
Photo and recipe courtesy of thenest.com
Monster Mash Margarita
- 2 oz Silver Tequila
- 4 oz Blood Orange Juice
- Simple Syrup- to taste
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- slices of blood orange and lime for garnish
- gummy eyeball candy skewered on stir sticks
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake until well chilled. Pour over a glass of ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, slices of blood orange and lime and a gummy eyeball stir stick.
Photo and recipe courtesy of freutcake.com